2014 PAX East Gold Backer

Help and problem reporting for the game.
Nomnom
Supporter
Supporter

2014 PAX East Gold Backer

Post by Nomnom » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Hi Discord,

Longtime backer here. I backed the campaign when Discord Games made an appearance at PAX East 2014. I chose the Gold tier, completely with the signed limited print, key, etc.

It's obviously been awhile since then. After receiving the latest update news, I realized I haven't been keeping up with Chasm news. I played all the way through the Alphas, but have since distanced myself in order for release to remain fresh.

I just wanted to make sure my contribution wasn't forgotten in the same way I have forgotten it. :lol: Are there any steps that I need to take at this point? If I recall correctly, I did fill out a name survey over a year ago for the games credits. And I still have the game's alpha in my Steam Library. Thanks!

TobiasAmaranth
Supporter
Supporter

Re: 2014 PAX East Gold Backer

Post by TobiasAmaranth » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:48 am

I think we're all still just a'waitin'. :3 Though the signed limited print could probably be worked on and sent out at the launch of beta to remind those backers. ;3

James
Developer
Developer

Re: 2014 PAX East Gold Backer

Post by James » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:39 am

You should be fine Nommom! Your Steam Early Alpha copy will turn into the Beta when we're ready for that, then eventually the full copy of the game. If you got your name in for the credits then you should be all set! Thanks again for backing!