Found a bug/Discord needs Bug specific forum

Help and problem reporting for the game.
discojoe
Supporter
Supporter

Found a bug/Discord needs Bug specific forum

Post by discojoe » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:54 pm

You guys need a bug forum, especially for Alpha players/testers. I found the following bugs for the alpha, but have no idea where else to report them:

1. Upon dying, on some occasions, the player becomes stuck at the screen where they have died, preceding the "You have died" message. I am unsure if this relates to alt-tabbing, as I play windowed and have other programs running, such as media player.

2. An area of the catacombs in the alpha, at least for me, is not able to be passed. Attempting to pass the area results in a program crash. The map shows that the area is not passable, but it has a path that appears to lead further.

James
Developer
Developer

Re: Found a bug/Discord needs Bug specific forum

Post by James » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:43 pm

We do, are you Kickstarter backer or Humble preorder?

discojoe
Supporter
Supporter

Post by discojoe » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Yes I am a kickstarter supporter. I checked here and steam for a bug forum, but did not find one. Please let me know if there is a more appropriate forum for me to post these. I also found the following issue, in the meanwhile:

1. After sacrificing 1000 ESS to the shrine, and receiving the Magic Boomerang, I attempted to buy a potion in town. The item provided to me was the Magic Boomerang again, and despite having a bottle and all other requirements available to me, I cannot make a potion with it.

James
Developer
Developer

Post by James » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:07 pm

Thanks, we're looking at that issue as we speak :)

Please grant private forum access to your account here: http://discordgames.com/forums/groupadd.php

discojoe
Supporter
Supporter

Post by discojoe » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:22 pm

thanks, I will be sure to post future bugs there.