Bestiary and other suggestions

Suggestions to the developers about Chasm.
DarkLordSen
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Bestiary and other suggestions

Post by DarkLordSen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:01 pm

SaberX wrote:
I'm here to give them my honest feedback, not licking boots like you. First you need to wonder why this game wasnt that well received before brown nosing just because you support it. Spare me the lame post without even a good argument and go play some Castlevania games in the meantime. Its never too late to play Castlevania games for the first time.

If you already done wasting time just because you disagree, then move on.
No you're just coming off like an entitled brat crying about something that's optional. Clearly it wasn't received well because of this NPC right? :lol: Sounds like a classic crybaby case. I've had plenty of suggestions, this however, is just outright absurd. Seriously though if you're entitled opinion is a result from playing too much Castlevania I'd rather not pick up some of the ones I skipped.

Either way, the only one wasting time is you. The NPC isn't changing. Your request is asinine. End of story.

SaberX

Post by SaberX » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:09 pm

DarkLordSen wrote:
SaberX wrote:
I'm here to give them my honest feedback, not licking boots like you. First you need to wonder why this game wasnt that well received before brown nosing just because you support it. Spare me the lame post without even a good argument and go play some Castlevania games in the meantime. Its never too late to play Castlevania games for the first time.

If you already done wasting time just because you disagree, then move on.
No you're just coming off like an entitled brat crying about something that's optional. Clearly it wasn't received well because of this NPC right? :lol: Sounds like a classic crybaby case. I've had plenty of suggestions, this however, is just outright absurd. Seriously though if you're entitled opinion is a result from playing too much Castlevania I'd rather not pick up some of the ones I skipped.

Either way, the only one wasting time is you. The NPC isn't changing. Your request is asinine. End of story.
Kid, I'm not demanding. This is a suggestion(its up there, sub-board named "Suggestions").

Did you played the Castlevania games to better understanding the point of discussion or gonna keep pretending you played those games? They're great games btw, so I dont think you gonna have problem playing those.

I'm open to discussion if you gonna ever be interested. Come back and tell me what you think after you play them.

DarkLordSen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DarkLordSen » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:06 am

They all seemed to be missing a good wheel of fortune NPC 8-)

ElvinStrawhat

Post by ElvinStrawhat » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:37 am

SaberX wrote:Heya

I played the game(and beat it) for quite a time now and would like to give some suggestions.

Bestiary-

Instead of the solo monster view, my idea is to transform in some kind of book. Every page would have like 6~8 monsters, with just the name of monster and a little icon(monster symbol or a lock). Once you find the name of the monster, just press action button and he will direct you to the current detailed version of bestiary. If you cant find the monster, you can press L/R to turn to the next page with the next bunch of monsters.

Weapon balance-

How about make a good damage gap between weapons? Heavy and slower ones should have way more damage than the fast ones. I spend my entire game using swords...I dont feel any advantage to change to a mace or a hammer.

Buying stuff-

Probably already suggested...but why limiting the number of potions and other things you can buy? For instance, once I buy all the miner ingots he becomes an useless NPC.

Rework the roulette guy-

No offense, but this guy is straight up stupid. How do you find a npc that gives you bad stats? Whats the purpose of that? Whats the purpose of hard plataforming, surviving monsters just to find the npc, using the roulette and receiving a poison?
My suggestion is to take away stupid negative debuffs and punishing prizes. Just make him give you 1 RANDOM ATTRIBUTE. Nothing more or less.

Quests-
Why some npcs cant have more tasks? Like the hunting npc?

Thanks for the suggestion really appreciate.

brass knuckle