Armour set bonuses?

Suggestions to the developers about Chasm.
Batstabber
Supporter
Supporter

Armour set bonuses?

Post by Batstabber » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Since most armours in the game come with a complementary helmet, have you ever thought about adding any bonuses when both are equipped?
For example, due to the way the items are depicted on the inventory screen, I thought that equipping both the Dark helmet and armour would bestow Daltyn with a weaker version of the protection buff, as both their auras are the same purple colour.
"It was a mistake... We should've never opened those tunnels!
The mountain is rife with ruins and the vengeful history that dwells within them!"

- Pilus "Bogbrain" Boggs

James
Developer
Developer

Re: Armour set bonuses?

Post by James » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:33 pm

There are a couple that do have bonuses for equipping both in the set, but not all of them. I kind of agree though most of them should have something more to them, even if its just increasing the special behavior (Dark Armor has one thats a little less noticeable, but could be enhanced by the helm). I've added this to the list to look into.

Batstabber
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Armour set bonuses?

Post by Batstabber » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:50 am

What does the Dark Armour do? I sure didn't notice anything special about it... then again, I didn't use it for very long either *cough* Traveller's Cape *cough* .
"It was a mistake... We should've never opened those tunnels!
The mountain is rife with ruins and the vengeful history that dwells within them!"

- Pilus "Bogbrain" Boggs