Luck potion

Suggestions to the developers about Chasm.
Tal

Luck potion

Post by Tal » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:34 pm

I’m on my second play through, and I am enjoying completing the bestiary as I go. It occurred to me that a potion increasing drop rate for several minutes would be an effective way to engage players. To be clear, the time-to-loot isn’t unpleasant at all right now, especially with the right accessories equipped, but having a potion in addition to the already existing modifiers would, in my opinion, make the task of farming drops feel more purposeful. Just a thought, thanks!

James
Developer
Developer

Re: Luck potion

Post by James » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:27 pm

Great idea! We'll be looking into this :)

DarkLordSen
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Luck potion

Post by DarkLordSen » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Tal wrote:I’m on my second play through, and I am enjoying completing the bestiary as I go. It occurred to me that a potion increasing drop rate for several minutes would be an effective way to engage players. To be clear, the time-to-loot isn’t unpleasant at all right now, especially with the right accessories equipped, but having a potion in addition to the already existing modifiers would, in my opinion, make the task of farming drops feel more purposeful. Just a thought, thanks!
Luck potions would be dope. I wonder what the price would be though? 150? 200? I hope this makes it in one day. Sounds really fun.