A few quick suggestions for an awesome game!

Suggestions to the developers about Chasm.
Nocturnalizer

A few quick suggestions for an awesome game!

Post by Nocturnalizer » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:20 am

Hi :)

Firstly, I am already in love with this game! Totally addictive and the music and art style are both brilliant. You've done a fantastic job and this thing isn't even finished yet! Woo. I did have a couple of suggestions / minor quirks.

1) Do you think it would be possible to have an option in the game to be able to attack AND move at the same time? I've noticed that you can attack but you stay still and cannot move when you do so. I'd like to be able to move and attack if possible.

2) Could the quicksand in the Catacombs be a little easier to get out of? I find that it's quite finicky to get my character to jump out. I often have to spam the jump button repeatedly and wiggle a bit until I can latch on to something.

Also, and this isn't a suggestion, but is it possible for me to raise my Kickstarter level at this point so I can include some of the exclusive items or am I too late on that?

Thanks for a brilliant game, can't wait to see it continue to take shape.

inclining
Supporter
Supporter

Re: A few quick suggestions for an awesome game!

Post by inclining » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Nocturnalizer wrote:I did have a couple of suggestions / minor quirks.
Hi, welcome to the forums! There's a dev forum for backers where people are actively discussing the alpha builds. You just need to enable supporter permissions on your account, instructions in this thread.
Visit Chasm on Reddit! http://www.reddit.com/r/chasm/

sunil49ers
Supporter
Supporter

Re: A few quick suggestions for an awesome game!

Post by sunil49ers » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:27 am

I also would prefer the ability to attack while moving.