Weapon switching/dual-wield

Suggestions to the developers about Chasm.
Bellsauce
Supporter
Supporter

Weapon switching/dual-wield

Post by Bellsauce » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:51 pm

So, I had a knife in one hand and a sword in the other. I wanted to switch them to the more typical quick attack/strong attack as I had equipped them the wrong way—but because each weapon was already equipped, I couldn't make the switch. I hope that makes sense. Having a third weapon would have made me able to do this, but I didn't have one.

Also, I think it would be cool if the animation from one weapon swing could be cancelled by swinging the second, but while retaining their respective recovery times. This might better reward players for dual-wielding at the cost of magic/shield use.

chunkystyles
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Weapon switching/dual-wield

Post by chunkystyles » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:33 pm

I've been in this situation before and it's not a problem. You can actually equip nothing in a slot to effectively de-equip an item. It might not be readily apparent, but when in the equip screen for a slot, if you move all the way to the top it shows an X with no name beside it. That will equip nothing in that slot. After you do that, go to the other slot and equip the first item. This will let you swap the items.

Bellsauce
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Bellsauce » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Oh, durr. Thanks!

ria

Post by ria » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:26 am

This is a really great idea!
We offer best quality ccnp routing test papers and materials. ccnp route exam - pass-4sure questions and security+ exam to help you in the real exam

DarkLordSen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DarkLordSen » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:51 pm

RT and LT? This would be amazing in tangent with a sort option!!