Super Saiyajin Rabbit

Suggestions to the developers about Chasm.
Nemomon
Supporter
Supporter

Super Saiyajin Rabbit

Post by Nemomon » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:24 pm

I remember in the Summon Night Swordcraft Story there was a villager with a battle rabbit. He requested us to fight the rabbit (average hard enemy), and each time we defeated the rabbit we heard from him that the next time he will train his rabbit more and it will be more dangerous. After defeating the rabbit a few times, the villager says us that he trained his rabbit very hard and this time for sure it will defeat our character. After we agree to fight the rabbit, from a very common rabbit it turns into a "Super Saiyajin Rabbit" (Dragon Ball reference). That SSJ Rabbit has en extreme amount of life and extreme attack. Plus, once in a while he eats a carrot and regenerates HP. I remember one critical hit or two normal hits from it were enough to kill my character. My character was a tad underleveled, I've attacked the SSJ Rabbit as soon as I was able to do so, so I was dealing him very small amount of damage and I fought it entire hour or even more. But after I killed it, I gained so much XP that at once I received a lot of level ups (and an interesting reward from the villager IIRC). Some screens:

Image Image Image

Start the battle, when I killed the rabbit, and when the rabbit killed me...

And a movie (not mine): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68zpWrJwCc4

===

The idea:

Maybe the Chasm would feature a NPC in the village that as the plot progresses he would challenge us with a stronger and stronger monster, and its final monster would also have a ridiculous amount of HP and attack, but the reward for defeating it would be really interesting and worth trying.

James
Developer
Developer

Re: Super Saiyajin Rabbit

Post by James » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:07 am

This is a really great idea! Never heard of the game unfortunately :(

Nemomon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Nemomon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:09 am

Hello James,

I'm pretty sure You're heard of Summon Night series. The Swordcraft Story series (3 games, one of them only released in Japan) is a series played on the GBA. It is a quite simple and rather easy game, but with interesing plot.

Worth to note that the final boss of the game had 40k HP (and the final post story game enemy 62k HP) while that rabbit above 64k HP.

It appeared in the game as the tutorial battle, and in total it was fought 13 times! The jump from 2500 HP to 64000 HP was really surprising! The HP progress of each new rabbit:

2500, (but deals more damage)
11000 (post story battle, he's super fast and can guard attacks)

If in the Chasm at the start of each new level we would be able to fight such of monster, it would be great! This enemy would be almost like our nemesis!

kathi

Post by kathi » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:31 am

If this idea is added to the Chasm too, maybe it should reward some unique object every 10th floor. As well as having some other unique objects added here and there. Floors each time could be randomly generated, and they would have somewhere hidden some parts of the key. A player would need to find them all in order of advancing to the next floor. Each 5 floors he finished he would be given an option to go gack to the entrance, and therefore save his progress. Of course, then he would have to start making floors from scratch.
Our complete set of 1z0-899 dump study guides you in exact way so you will pass your real University of Cambridge exam training.