A couple of suggestions

Suggestions to the developers about Chasm.
Yngve Svartvinter
Supporter
Supporter

A couple of suggestions

Post by Yngve Svartvinter » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:36 am

and forgive me if these suggestions would, in ya'lls opinion, make the game too easy.

1. Allow for attacking to be available while you're running, rather than having to stop, attack, then keep going. I don't really see why stopping is necessary when attacking while you're moving is totally viable in any other circumstance.

2. Perhaps add some sort of exceedingly rare item that allows you to attract money or items? Only for the convenience of not having to risk getting hurt so you can collect anything that drops into environmental damage areas like the crystal spikes.

3. Also, money that drops that would be worth more than 1 coin. Obviously, the more they're worth would increase how rare they are as well.

I played the most recent update and I love how smoothly the game runs now, I'm really looking forward to the official release!

Geko
Supporter
Supporter

Re: A couple of suggestions

Post by Geko » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:04 am

Yngve Svartvinter wrote: 2. Perhaps add some sort of exceedingly rare item that allows you to attract money or items? Only for the convenience of not having to risk getting hurt so you can collect anything that drops into environmental damage areas like the crystal spikes.
That's a nice idea for a relic.

Eion Kilant 739

Post by Eion Kilant 739 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Yngve Svartvinter wrote:2. Perhaps add some sort of exceedingly rare item that allows you to attract money or items? Only for the convenience of not having to risk getting hurt so you can collect anything that drops into environmental damage areas like the crystal spikes.

3. Also, money that drops that would be worth more than 1 coin. Obviously, the more they're worth would increase how rare they are as well.

Suggestions two and three both seem like good ideas and I've read elsewhere here about an idea identical to number two. It has my support, though I'm unsure exactly how number three would be handled.

Mifune013

Post by Mifune013 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:53 am

It would be cool that; if you attack while running, jumping, etc. you'll stop but you'll have momentum that carries you forward in a slide. Could be very dangerous if you're not careful though. Though, that might be a strain to program. :lol: