Jareth Backdash

Help and problem reporting for the game.
DarkLordSen
Supporter
Supporter

Jareth Backdash

Post by DarkLordSen » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:34 pm

After talking to the commander you exit the room and speak to Jareth one last time before heading to the armory. If you mash back dash out of the commanders room Jareth starts talking but you end up dashing back into the commanders room with Jareth's dialog coming out of the wall LOL.

Basically the same glitch from the back dash switch episode. Also getting some dropped frames when entering the first save room, and with the rock troll guarding the switch that leads towards the 1st Floor Elevator. I drop like 10 frames for a split second if I get hit by his rock while platforming up to him lol. I think the stuttering is my GPU but I just wanted to make a note of it in case it isn't.

James
Developer
Developer

Re: Jareth Backdash

Post by James » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:44 pm

D'oh! Nice catch. I'll add that to the list to fix. I added a new method for situations like that when it was found in the gate room with Basden, so I will add it there as well.

I'm wondering if the stuttering you encountered is from SFX loading from the drive? We may have forgotten to cache some stuff, so I'll double check that. Thanks for the report!

James
Developer
Developer

Re: Jareth Backdash

Post by James » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:42 pm

I fixed this for the next patch, thanks again for the report!