Back Dash + Switch / Super Ring of Health

Help and problem reporting for the game.
DarkLordSen
Supporter
Supporter

Back Dash + Switch / Super Ring of Health

Post by DarkLordSen » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:51 pm

The switch required to head to the eastern part of the mines can be glitched by back dashing into it during the scene where the professor asks you to stand on it. When you back dash, you end up sliding onto the switch which triggers the NPC to move forward then it pushes you off of the switch resulting in the professor getting stuck before he gets through the doorway.

Also I seem to be missing my "Super Ring of Health" and the 10,000 HP that came with it? I noticed you ninja patched the game last night, so whats the news on that ring? Is it being re-balanced or is it out of the game altogether? I loved the idea but thought 10k was a bit much. Maybe +500 Max HP at best. Either way I'm having tons of fun and it was really awesome to find that ring. I'd love to know the story behind it lol :D

James
Developer
Developer

Re: Back Dash + Switch / Super Ring of Health

Post by James » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:06 pm

Thanks for the report, I just fixed the backdashing onto the switch last night, it will be in the next patch!

Haha, we were laughing because we knew some people got that but didn't say anything. It's actually a special item for a testing mode we made to get through the game faster. It accidentally ended up in the pool of items used for the chests, and once we realized it we patched it out. I could see something similar and rare being cool though...