Bestiary King Trell

Help and problem reporting for the game.
vitumah

Bestiary King Trell

Post by vitumah » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:06 am

Playing in PS4, after a few quit and load to get the Trell equipment, killed him super quick with molotovs, but didn't pay atention in the message "King Trell unlocked" later after I killed the Shaman I noticed that the bestiary nº 65 was missing, I think I will only get the bestiary trophy in the next run :x

James
Developer
Developer

Re: Bestiary King Trell

Post by James » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:00 am

I'm very sorry about that! We've fixed the molotovs not registering kills for the upcoming 1.03 patch, but unfortunately we can't fix existing saves :(

vitumah

Post by vitumah » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:31 am

No problem, at least you guys work fast to solve the problem. I'm loving the game BTW!

James
Developer
Developer

Post by James » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:54 pm

Awesome, happy to hear that :)

carrotton

Post by carrotton » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:28 pm

I'm about 9 hours and 4 bosses into the game on hard mode. I'm disappointed to see I did not unlock the Wendigo bestiary entry, nor earn the PlayStation trophy for beating him (likely because I was using molotovs). I was hoping to earn a platinum trophy on this game (it's one of the main reasons I play PlayStation games and choose PlayStation over other systems), but I'm not really interested in starting the game over. I know I need to do another playthrough in Mortal mode, but it didn't sound like that mode would be a very good place to tryto unlock all bestiary entries, what with the extra risk of dying.

You say the issue has been patched, but unfortunately you can't fix existing saves. Is there any way to incorporate a workaround? Say, for example, that killing a boss will unlock the bestiary entry and trophy for any boss that came before it, if it is currently locked?

James
Developer
Developer

Post by James » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Thanks for the feedback, we'll take a look into that.

Lailoken
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Lailoken » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:59 pm

For the record getting all bestiary in mortal mode really isn't that bad. Just get lots of potions, don't be afraid to eat your food, and be willing to quit if you are in over your head.