1.048 Beta Testing

General discussion about Chasm.
DarkLordSen
Supporter
Supporter

1.048 Beta Testing

Post by DarkLordSen » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:39 am

So Macktion informed me about the test branch that I had forgotten about. I just have to say you keep making this game that much more amazing with each patch. The flavor keeps getting better every time! Seriously well done. The sorting, warping, new unique items, all of it. It's all brilliant and I'd just like to thank you for the amazing updates and incredible passion towards this project.

I'll be running this beta until it's released, but I'll have my full feedback to post in just two days. The only two things I've noticed being a bit strange so far is running into the shop keeper on board 2, and the glowing stroke around unique items drawing off to the side instead of on top of the item. Everything else is smooth as butter.

Also I'd love to join the Discord server if that's cool? This way I can be up to date on future test branch updates.

Take care and thanks again,

Sen

James
Developer
Developer

Re: 1.048 Beta Testing

Post by James » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:21 pm

Thanks! The glowing outline for drops should be fixed in the latest build (up to 1.050 now). I'm not sure about the shop keeper? You'll have to give me more info. You should definitely join the Discord! There's a link to it at the bottom of chasmgame.com