DRM-free version

General discussion about Chasm.
Batstabber
Supporter
Supporter

DRM-free version

Post by Batstabber » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:40 pm

Any estimate when the DRM-free version will be available for download on the Humble store?

...and since this is as good a time as any, is there a chance I'll be able to get my hands on a PDF copy of the Chasm Compendium
without having backed at the appropriate tier? It was the only thing extra I would have been interested in, but didn't think it alone
was worth to "go for gold" for at the time.
"It was a mistake... We should've never opened those tunnels!
The mountain is rife with ruins and the vengeful history that dwells within them!"

- Pilus "Bogbrain" Boggs

James
Developer
Developer

Re: DRM-free version

Post by James » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:11 pm

The DRM-free version is up, but unfortunately some people weren't seeing it. Humble made some tweaks on their end, so please let me know if you still can't see it.

The Compendium hasn't been started yet, so I don't have any details yet of how it will be made available. Please stay tuned!

Batstabber
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Batstabber » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:04 pm

I can see and download the DRM-free version, no longer a problem. As for the Compendium, I'll stay tuned. The thing is, it's not part of the tier
I backed/preordered at, that's why I was asking.
"It was a mistake... We should've never opened those tunnels!
The mountain is rife with ruins and the vengeful history that dwells within them!"

- Pilus "Bogbrain" Boggs

James
Developer
Developer

Post by James » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Cool, glad to hear! I'm not sure yet what our plans are for the Compendium outside of the $50+ tiers we owe it to. Please stay tuned, we'll figure that out coming up!