PSVita | PS4 Cross-Buy also Cross-Save?

General discussion about Chasm.
James
Developer
Developer

Re: PSVita | PS4 Cross-Buy also Cross-Save?

Post by James » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:13 pm

From the Main menu, if you select Start Game it will take you to the Profile Select screen. There you can press Square to open the extra options, and select a profile to Upload to the cloud. On your other console, you will go to the same Profile Select screen, highlight an empty slot, press Square, and then Download. Please let me know if it still doesn't work. One thing to keep in mind is if your save game was created on a newer version than the other, it won't be displayed.

cativerio

Post by cativerio » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Okay, I won't complain, since it's kinda all my fault, but there really is no manual as how to get the cross-save feature going. I thought, that it worked over Sonys PSN+ cloud save crap. But all you have to do is press square in the Menu and select the cross-save feature. Maybe I'm the only idiot who didn't get that, but you might want to consider leaving a small note that tells players of this awesome feature and how to use it. :D Anyway, thanks for the support.

Update : Also I didn't see that this forum used pagination, so I was wondering why nobody replied. I just found out myself. Again : I'm really sorry. And thanks again.

James
Developer
Developer

Post by James » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:02 am

No worries at all! I didn't realize there was another screen you could even do cloud stuff. Will look into it :)