2 years after supposed release...

General discussion about Chasm.
Kroan
Supporter
Supporter

2 years after supposed release...

Post by Kroan » Thu May 19, 2016 1:41 pm

... and game is still in development.

I don't want to be that guy, but the delay is getting a bit ridiculous. I'm sure you guys are working your ass off and it's just a result of scope-creep, redesigns and mismanagement, but two years is a lot for an indie title.

Last ks-update is also again more than a month old.

And it wouldn't even be the worst if you guys set a releasedate to work towards... but not even that is done, leaving us (or me?) as kickstarter backer in a limbo.

I tried reading the devlogs frequently, but they're just a bit depressing. It's been about a year of polishing and finishing up drafts... honestly wonder if the game will ever release at all. /sigh

Ok. Guess that's my rant for now xD I just had to get it off my chest, so good luck with the game.

TobiasAmaranth
Supporter
Supporter

Re: 2 years after supposed release...

Post by TobiasAmaranth » Thu May 19, 2016 4:57 pm

There haven't been as many updates recently because a lot of the work being touched on has been related to end-game content. Surely you don't want the entire game spoiled for you before it's even out, right?

From everything I can tell, he's still keeping as active as ever, nothing bad is happening, and the game is still making progress. :)