Kickstarter

General discussion about Chasm.
James
Developer
Developer

Re: Kickstarter

Post by James » Mon May 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Yea, good point Tobias. I might have the level min too high for what you actually reach in the demo normally.

Zaxoth
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Zaxoth » Tue May 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Huzzah, extended soundtrack!

ThaPlague
Supporter
Supporter

Post by ThaPlague » Fri May 10, 2013 4:07 pm

It looks like the stretch goals were adjusted. C'mon rougelike mode and it sounds like Greenlight is just around the corner. The final push with 33 hours to go. Let's make some more of those stretch goals. :D

Zaxoth
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Zaxoth » Fri May 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Achievements unlocked.

Cheetah
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Cheetah » Sat May 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Excellent choices for the Art Contest discord team. Congratulations to the winners and I am impressed there were so many entries. Some really creative ideas in there, the snes mockup had potential.

James
Developer
Developer

Post by James » Sat May 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Did you submit one Cheetah? I thought you said you did.

Cheetah
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Cheetah » Sun May 12, 2013 1:59 am

Congratulations to all! Epic campaign and an amazing future project. I'm looking forward to continuing to follow this game up until release. My obsession will be undying.

I did submit and entry. The geometric headshot of the main character submitted under my real name of Tyler Laney.

James
Developer
Developer

Post by James » Sun May 12, 2013 4:26 am

Thanks! Awesome, I loved it :D Very strong, kinda reminds of 20s German expressionism or something!

Tuxedodin
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Tuxedodin » Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 am

Wish I would've been able to stay up all night and watch the stream, which I'm still doing now by the way, but my knowledge about the prices of varying items in the game would surely have given me the first t-shirt. Which is why I'm really hoping you will do something like this again very soon. :lol:

Also I'm playing on the Windows version, in case you have not already found the reason for the deviations in the random number generator. And the picks for the art contest were great as well, though I really liked the ones made by Sam Keddy, the pixel art one, and the one made by Josefin Persson (it has got a canary!) :D, though of course there were a lot of other really good entries.

But I'm also wondering whether or not the Gildian blade, canary etc. are still available if you buy the gold version of the game in the humble store, or was this only a limited time offer until the kickstarter was finished?
Still looking for the holy defense calculation algorithm...

James
Developer
Developer

Post by James » Sun May 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Awesome :D I'll be looking into the random generator in a couple days for sure.

The exclusive stuff is not included in the Humble store version. It was kind of a special thank you to our early backers for helping make Chasm possible.