Upgrading from $15 Pre-order To Alpha Access

General discussion about Chasm.
James
Developer
Developer

Upgrading from $15 Pre-order To Alpha Access

Post by James » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:28 pm

Kickstarter Backers
Email support@discordgames.com with subject line "Kickstarter Upgrade" from the same email address you backed the Kickstarter. I will give you a Paypal account you can pay the difference to, and then take care of it on the backend for you.

Humble Widget Pre-orders
Email support@discordgames.com with subject line "Humble Refund" from the same email address you pre-ordered from. I will refund your Humble purchase, and you can then purchase the Alpha access from chasmgame.com

We're no longer handling upgrades. Thanks for your support!

red36
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Upgrading from $15 Pre-order To Alpha Access

Post by red36 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:09 pm

awesome, email sent

ssg_K
Supporter
Supporter

Post by ssg_K » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:00 am

Another email sent, same request.

DarkLordSen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DarkLordSen » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Is there anyway to still pre-order for access to the Alpha? I tried searching for a buy link on the main page and found nothing. The humble link on the kickstarter redirects me to the chasmgame.com main page. I'd really love to get into Alpha, no worries if its closed now though.

PanzerShreik

Post by PanzerShreik » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:27 am

hello i've pre ordered the at 15 $ , so where i can have a alpha accesd i ddn have key , that 2 years i'm wiating this game i don't pay for nothing ty !

James
Developer
Developer

Post by James » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:50 pm

Hey PanzerShreik - I hear you. I'm really sorry for how much longer this is taking than we originally expected. Game development schedules are notoriously difficult to predict. The good news is that we really are getting close! The game is now playable beginning to end, and we're starting to enter the polish phase. I'm not ready to announce a specific launch date (or even month) just yet, but I do feel comfortable saying it won't be too much longer. Also, the money you contributed wasn't just a pre-order, it's going directly into making the game as good as we can possibly make it. Thanks again for your patience and support, we couldn't have made Chasm without you.