Kickstarter goals, is there an updated one?

General discussion about Chasm.
Moonkis
Supporter
Supporter

Kickstarter goals, is there an updated one?

Post by Moonkis » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:02 pm

I'm qurious, if there is an updated list of the stretch goal? I wonder how far along the game is towards things like Roguelike mode and the alike.

James
Developer
Developer

Re: Kickstarter goals, is there an updated one?

Post by James » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:53 pm

There's a link under the pre-order section on chasmgame.com to the chart, but honestly I haven't updated it in a couple months. Will add it to my list to do soon :)

Moonkis
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Moonkis » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:55 pm

James wrote:There's a link under the pre-order section on chasmgame.com to the chart, but honestly I haven't updated it in a couple months. Will add it to my list to do soon :)
I'm mostly curious because I'd love to get the roguelike mode and wanted to see how close "we" are. Also keep the good job up! I'm super impressed with your work, and as a programmer/gamedev myself I find it incredible satisfying to read and watch all of your streams! Thanks for having such openness towards the comunity

James
Developer
Developer

Post by James » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:28 pm

We were still quite a ways off from Roguelike, but Crafting was VERY close last I looked. It's mostly been met at this point. And thanks, we're so happy that we have an awesome community interested in the same stuff we are :)

bobjones1980
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bobjones1980 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:59 pm

I only care about arena mode :)