Portuguese Translation

Unofficial fan translations, mods, etc.
MrAltamente

Portuguese Translation

Post by MrAltamente » Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 am

Hey everyone.

I made (obviously using the handy "Chasm translator") the translation of the game to PT-PT (Portuguese from Portugal).
It needs the "patch" (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/384 ... tPatch.zip) to work because Portuguese has lots of special characters (like "ç" and "à" and etc etc).

I tested it and the translation is "OK" (still needs soome reviwing... will do it whenever possible) buuuuuut the alligment is kinda crappy in some cases (Shop, mine manager, Weight and Value, etc etc).... ill be honest i cant shorten the portuguese language much. If i do it the texts wont make sense. Portuguese is a pain in the a*s ... believe me :/

Nevertheless ill still need to make some fixes here and there to correct ponctuation and stuff.
In the meantime stay with my small "work in progress"

GL with the game guys.
Nice idea from the developers to create such a game.
Congrats

EDIT:

Testing PT translation on 1.06!
Will be uploading soon.
Attachments
Files(databases)PT-PT.zip
PT-PT Translation
(6.09 KiB) Downloaded 878 times
Last edited by MrAltamente on Thu May 23, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Geko
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Portuguese Translation

Post by Geko » Tue May 21, 2013 2:35 am

Nice to see another translator working hard. 8-)

1.06 is already out though and fixes the alignment problem and integrates the font patch.

MrAltamente

Re: Portuguese Translation

Post by MrAltamente » Tue May 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Geko wrote:Nice to see another translator working hard. 8-)

1.06 is already out though and fixes the alignment problem and integrates the font patch.
Hehe will be doing my best to keep the PT Translation up to date :)
I will be updating the translation and uploading it to http://lang.chasmonline.com/
Check it out guys.